Monopoly is one of the most entertaining and loved family board games ever. With its increasing popularity and growing fans following several other versions were introduced. To speak of a few, the Monopoly plus capital city, predecessors, etc. though it is a game that can be customized by choice and be named own-poly, the variations can be infinite.
The game has received several accolades in its board version and thus resulted in the creation of an online game named Monopoly Plus. The game is a 2D version displaying the top view of the actual board. It also has certain 3D elements that come into display while the moves are made. Though it is exclusive only for PS4 and Xbox One, the PC version is also available for download. It introduces to its user an amplified social experience. It allows the user to capture and display special moments.
- An online-offline game for 1 to 6 players, monopoly plus is a full 3-dimensional living view of a city on the board.
- Also, it features a simultaneous in-game interaction with your progression throughout.
- It is advised to use a Speed Die for a faster gaming experience but provides a catalog consisting of 6 house rules to choose from.
- The version is downloadable for the game supports multiple languages like English, Italian, French, Espanol, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Polish, Korean, Chinese, Turkish, Swedish, as well as Russian.
The configuration settings recommended are as given:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5- 2400 @ 3.1 GHz or AMD FX-4320 @ 4.0 GHz
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX680 or AMD R7 260X (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- DirectX: Version 11
How To Play Monopoly Plus?
The original game, that is known as Monopoly, is one of the most fun board games ever made. In a monopoly, there are 2-8 players, and one of them is a banker who keeps a track of the money, property, etc.
The board has different levels where each player performs a different task related to investment, expenses, etc. The first player rolls the dice as well as according to the number, which is from one to six, the player moves ahead on the board.
After crossing each level, and completing each round, the banker counts the remaining amount of money in each players account. The money is distributed at the beginning of the game for each player to use.
The player decides where to use how much money. They can even borrow money from one another because there are chances of earning more. In the end, the player who is left with most of the money in the account is declared as the winner.
A monopoly plus is also created based on the same format, except for the fact that it is designed for advanced computer systems as well as 3D gaming. This game has been appreciated widely. Also, the reason behind this is that it teaches kids how to use money, at a very young age.